All alcohol consumed:
FRIDAY...
At least three Yuenglings
Two cups of wine
Pickleback shot
Another half-shot of whiskey
SATURDAY...
At least three Yuenglings
Two alcoholic seltzer things
Two cups of wine
SUNDAY...
Morning Yuengling!
Afternoon alcoholic seltzer!
Two Rogue Dead guys for dinner
TODAY!
Alcoholic seltzer
Stella Artois
Yuengling
So responsbile!
Monday, July 15, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Priceless Rasheed Wallace Stuff
from wikipedia: After the championship season, he paid for replica WWE World Heavyweight Championship belts to be made for each of his teamm...
-
“A journalist recently told me that she had been sent to find out who I was,” Cusk said. “There seems to be some problem about my identity. ...
-
I'm not rewatching the fucking episode... Even w/ Coronavirus, and even w/ this season being mostly fantastic, I got better things to do...
-
Dwight Garner, from his review of "The Institute": The right words are all we have in this world, and King too rarely pauses to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment