Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Facebook about steven pinker
can you imagine being steven pinker and saying for years that the world is fantastic, deal with it, and routinely justifying horrible crimes against women using some grand, phony theory of history... and then being caught right in the middle of jeffrey epstein's circle? that would be pretty awkward, i think
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Priceless Rasheed Wallace Stuff
from wikipedia: After the championship season, he paid for replica WWE World Heavyweight Championship belts to be made for each of his teamm...
-
“A journalist recently told me that she had been sent to find out who I was,” Cusk said. “There seems to be some problem about my identity. ...
-
I'm not rewatching the fucking episode... Even w/ Coronavirus, and even w/ this season being mostly fantastic, I got better things to do...
-
Dwight Garner, from his review of "The Institute": The right words are all we have in this world, and King too rarely pauses to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment