I think many things, some even in complete sentences! But the idea of sitting at my computer and writing? For, like, several minutes at a time? Can't do it.
I'm using this blog post to remember this phrase which AO Scott used to describe the new re-make of Aladdin: pointless in a particularly aggressive way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Priceless Rasheed Wallace Stuff
from wikipedia: After the championship season, he paid for replica WWE World Heavyweight Championship belts to be made for each of his teamm...
-
“A journalist recently told me that she had been sent to find out who I was,” Cusk said. “There seems to be some problem about my identity. ...
-
I'm not rewatching the fucking episode... Even w/ Coronavirus, and even w/ this season being mostly fantastic, I got better things to do...
-
Dwight Garner, from his review of "The Institute": The right words are all we have in this world, and King too rarely pauses to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment